Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Out of Sight, Still IN Mind

Ok, I know I've already posted today but I had to share what my 4-year-old son was doing when I walked up the stairs from doing laundry.
So what's the big deal, you ask? Well, unfortunately my "easy" baby is now in the stage of Out-of-Sight-Still-In-Mind~~~ translated, means everytime I leave the room, he throws THE hugest fit thinking that I'm gone forever. Well, I went downstairs to switch out laundry and of course he was crying and screaming his head off. Pretty soon he stops and I just assume he's settled down. Well, I walk into the living room and, like I said before, this is what I found. Tucker had made Porter a bottle (which is NOT an easy task when you use Vent-Air bottles... many parts to put together) and is watching PBS Kids dot Org....(that's what my kids call PBS). Thank goodness he used the FORMULA in the fridge and not real milk. And actually, I have to add, this is the SECOND time Tucker has done this. Yes, some people might say, "What a big helper!" He is. I have a feeling though,.... he couldn't hear the tv over the crying....

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin