Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello Old Friend, Blogger!

Umm, yes, it's been about a year and a half since I last posted. I could come up with 101 excuses but I won't. Life gets crazy and priorities change. What I've discovered though is that this blog IS a fabulous way to document my top priority...MY KIDDOS! I have since learned that there is a way to publish a blog and what a great gift to my 3 little monkeys one day.... or at least a great gift to their spouses:-)

So much has happened since December of 2007. The best thing by far was the addition of Porter Lee in November of 2008. He is such a ray of sunshine in this house. He is just the BEST baby in the world.....no offense Tucker and Sawyer:-). (By the time they read this, they too will understand:-)) He is now 5 1/2 months old but of course is the size of a 2 year old -- by weight only. He's almost 20 lbs. and STILL has NOT rolled over. He's definately the spectator in this house. Tuck and Sawyer are so entertaining, who needs to roll over or crawl?

I became a facebook user back in June and thought I would just use that as my "updating outlet". I really do love it...catching up with old friends, being a part of everyone's busy lives. I even kept a sort of 'diary' in the notes section of my profile to write down all the 'happenings' in the Ross house but you can't 'jazz it up' like you can a blog.....So, here I am back, old friend!

I will be including my notes from my facebook page because there were definately a few 'moments' that my kids need to know about. :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin