Friday, September 4, 2009

...just a minute....

I say this waaaayyy too often. At this very moment Sawyer is on the toilet going 'potty'. She yells, "Mommy, I'm doooonnnnne..." (she draws out the word 'done' veeerrrryyy long).
I yell back at her from the living room,
"Just a minute."
Her: "Jis a minute?"
Me: "Just a minute."
Her: "Jis a minute?"
Me: "Just a minute."
Her: "Jis a minute?"
[she's screaming this at the top of her lungs by this go-round]
Me: "Just a minute."
Her: "Is somebody comin' ta git me?"

I'm laughing hysterically:-) I better go take care of one of my daily tasks:-)...gotta go...

1 comment:

Drew said...

Oh my! At least she stays put. My kiddos come marching into the living room to let me know they need wiped. Obviously, telling them for the 100th time not to leave the bathroom doesn't seem to work! :)

For LiveWriter, do you know where you downloaded the software to? If so, then try finding the location and double clicking on the downloaded file. If that doesn't work, send me an e-mail. Hopefully I can help. :) mriley1 (at) neo (dot) rr (dot) com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin