Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bows…it’s what I do…

IMG_8266

What have I been doing with all my spare time, you ask….well gee, let me tell you…IMG_8255-1

I’ve been making gads upon gads of hair bows.  I have done this for a while now but thanks to my gal pal/ partner in crime/ sister from another mother, Trasie, I have been working my fingers to the bone…sweat shop style…unfortunately, I’m the only employee.  She has had so many ladies comment on her sweet little Ellee’s bows (of which I make, by the way…is she not the cutest thing???!!!) so she has taken it upon herself to be my saleswoman/ money collector/ order taker. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear friend.  Hopefully this will give me a little extra Christmas money.  

In the frenzy of bow making, my friend Andrea (also a friend of Trasie’s) calls and tells me to look at this website…do you know about etsy.com?  Amazing!!!!….I just love, love, love creative people.  Something handmade beats out mass produced any day with me.

Anyway, back to Andrea…she asks me to look at this particular bow and wants to know if I can make something similar.  I, of course, say ABSOLUTELY!  It’s not quite what I would make for a little girl but … ok.  She then tells me that she wants it for HER… yes, this mother of two pre-teens is going to wear this on a black hat to a pro-football game this weekend.  Can I just say that ONLY Andrea would be able to pull this off.  She’s absolutely beautiful and the biggest trend setter I’ve ever met…who knows, the Zebra Bow just might be sweeping the nation sometime soon….IMG_8382

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin