Friday, May 28, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame…

Summer is here and that marks the beginning of BASEBALL season.  Tucker has had his first 4 or 5 games now and he is just loving it.  He’s grown so much regarding the whole sports thing.  He did soccer when he was 3 and that was… well… an experience… I’ll just put it this way – he was much more interested in the dirt and the dandelions than actually chasing the ball.  Baseball seems to be different for him.  Of course, he’s more mature now and I think baseball is a little more up his alley.  If anything, I hope he continues to play if for anything but all that cuteness in that uniform … can you stand it???? !!!!! :-)IMG_7546 IMG_7550 IMG_7569 IMG_7572 IMG_7582 He had his first REAL hit last night.  I missed it.  I missed it because I didn’t get to go to the game last night because his sister decided to spray paint the basement carpet purple.  Do you think I was going to let her go to the game and have all kinds of fun playing in the dirt aka mud with all the other baseball player siblings?  She loves going to those games more than he does sometimes.  She had to stay home.  I stayed home with her.  I missed my son’s first real hit.  :-(  That’s ok.  It will happen again:-)  Right now I need to figure out how to get purple paint out of white carpet…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love little boys in baseball uniforms - it doesn't get much cuter. If I ever have a boy, he'll definitely be a little baseball player!

jennifer said...

I love that he's number 9! Did you have something to do with that?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin