Thursday, May 27, 2010

A camping we will go…(April 27, 2010)

Holy Smokes!  The months of April and May have completely zoomed by and I’m suppose to be keeping this online account of my children’s fun-filled lives.  Do you remember that blog ??? – The Ross Family Happenings – I think it’s called???  :-)  To the little short people that live in my house:  Mommy is sorry for being so overly busy these past two months as to not be keeping up with this here ‘online journal’.  The whole point of this project is to keep a chronological order of the little and big things that go on in your daily lives.  I will do better. 

Sooo… here is the beginning of several back posts that need some much over-due attention.

Tucker and Sawyer’s end-of-the-year music program was back in the last week of April.  This year’s theme was a camping theme – PERFECT for these Ross kids.  The school does such a good job of setting up photo ops. 

Here they are going for a boat ride…

IMG_7328

On a bridge…

IMG_7338

and enjoying the great campfire in the great outdoors…

IMG_7348

I wouldn’t say that my kids are the most musically talented, but their singing expressions are my absolute favorite… :-)

IMG_7408 IMG_7409

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

That is so cute. I love Tuck's vest he wore. I'm sure he was the envy of all the other kids.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin