Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alone Time

So, Sunday nights I have a long standing girls' night with my gal pal, college roommate, soul sister, Lyndsay. We both LOVE Desparate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters soooo she being single/no kids (although this will change soon....she's getting married in June....Yay, Lyns!) I travel over to her apartment where we enjoy some 'girl time' catching up and watching these 2 shows minus the fighting, screaming, giggling, running around etc. at my house. It's just nice to be able to get out of the house and have a little 'Dina time'. Well, Tucker asks EVERY week where I'm going when I get ready to leave. And EVERY week I remind him that I go over to Lyndsay's house for some 'alone time'. Tonight, as I'm reminding Tuck where I'm going, he follows me into the bathroom...I'm a mom -- I haven't gone to the bathroom by myself in 4 and a half years! I remind him about the 'alone time'. He closes the bathroom door for a total of ...maybe 5 seconds.....opens the door back up and says, "See Mom, I give you alone time". What a giving little child:-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin