Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween ‘09

I am finally getting around to posting our Halloween ‘09 festivities.  What a great year this was!  The weather was perfect,  the kids were the cutest COWBOY, INDIAN, and COW that you ever did see, and we had family in town this year to celebrate with.  My sister and her kids, Zak and Emmy came for a visit and to spend their Halloween ‘09 trick-or-treating with us.  Zak was a swamp monster (isn’t it scary how he just sort of blends into every background?) and Emmy was an adorable sock monkey…

IMG_8873

… gettin’ ready ta round up some candy, Pardner…

IMG_8898

She prefers Pocahontas (..or Pocatontas, as she says it) over Indian – pc you know…

IMG_8885

…”hey, ya’ll, grab me some m&m’s while you’re at it”…

IMG_8887

Trey and Nichole went trick-or-treating with us too.  Trey brought Jasper the amazing canine doctor with him.  The kids LOVE Jasper…

IMG_8877

…Running up to our FAVORITE house in the neighborhood.  This house is sooo my Grandma Willey’s style which is sooo exactly my style.  If my grandma lived down the street from me, I just know that this is where she would live. 

Ever since we moved into our house, I purposely take the route via the Mohr’s street just so I can look at her magazine cover front yard and dream of someday owning it … even though I know they have children who will probably get it, but a girl can dream can’t she?…

IMG_8959

  IMG_8951

Isn’t their front porch picture perfect?  She told me once that her house was actually featured in Country Living magazine many years ago…

IMG_8953

We went out at 5:30pm and by 6:30pm they were pooped…

IMG_8974 

IMG_8980

IMG_8995

… and one last house to go to… (yes, it’s our’s.  Tucker insists on doing this every year)…

IMG_8997

…the best part of the evening – DUMPING THE BUCKET AND CHECKING OUT THE LOOT!!!…

IMG_9017

I’m sorry but I just had to get one more picture in of this delicious little Holstein….

 IMG_9007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see pictures! I'll be looking forward to seeing Porter-man's first birthday pics as well! Looks like a great Halloween!

the whyte house said...

i will be needing the address to that house... :)
the kids are sooo cute, dina!!!
loved all the bows on the wilson trips and morg, too!

Dina said...

Thanks Susie:-)
That house is actually across the street from Rolling Hills golf course....north a little. You'll definitely know which one it is...a-dor-a-ble!

The Wrights said...

So, so cute! All the costumes were so great! You know me, I'm a sucker for themes.
I don't know what you're thinking, your house is pretty darn awesome! I love your front porch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin